Monday, April 20, 2009

CRAIG SLAGEL GOES TO WORK AT RHYTHM & HUES



Alumni and former professor lands job at Rhythm & Hues. The big question is "How did he hear about the job"? From me ... School Director at School of Communication Arts. I never forget a graduate or their special talents. Several months ago I was sent an email by Barbara McCullough. Barbara works at Rhythm & Hues in talent resources and university relations. R & H was calling for resumes for a candidate to fill a senior training position. The email detailed the skills needed to fill the position. I immediately thought of Craig. His background was perfect ... he previously had held a position as a senior trainer at Electronic Arts. I forwarded the email to Craig and said "this job description has your name on it".

I ran into Craig at Game Developers Conference in San Francisco last week. He told me that he starts work at R & H in mid April.

Congratulations to Craig Slagel! Stay in touch with me .... I may just tell you about your next great job.
--------------------------
Debra A Hooper
Vice President/Director
School of Communication Arts
@ Digital Circus

No comments:

Post a Comment