Monday, April 20, 2009

A Few Words of Introduction



A few words of introduction for myself, Debra Ann Hooper!

I was born in Raleigh, NC and the year is not important! I have lived in many different areas, but returned to Raleigh in 1992 to open the School of Communication Arts. SCA was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made and my only real regret is not returning to this area sooner.

I’ve had the very great pleasure of watching the School grow into a nationally recognized training facility and this is a source of huge personal accomplishment. I get so excited when one of my students finds success in the digital arts arena!

In my personal life, I love to travel and sample different restaurants and cuisines. I’m exciting and fun and have energy to spare! This blog will be an ongoing sample of the vibrant personality that is Debra Ann Hooper!
--------------------------
Debra A Hooper
Vice President/Director
School of Communication Arts
@ Digital Circus

No comments:

Post a Comment